Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It's Time For A God Makeover .....

What is your lifestyle?    Life is defined as living things and their activity.    Style is defined as the manner in which you do something.    So when I ask what is your life style ...... I am asking in what manner are you being active in life?   What is it that others see when they see you?   What is your style?    Is it one that reflects your Father or is it a reflection of just you?   A self reflection.   

Understand that style encompasses all things.   It is all of who you are.  We hear all the time about different types of makeovers.   Hair makeovers, fashion makeovers, style makeovers, home makeovers.    It's time that we do a God makeover.    Where we say God .... here I am .... make me over in you.    Where we say change me Lord.    Change my appearance.  Where people see me .... let them see you.   Change my talk .... where people hear me .... let them him you.   Change my motives .... where I have been self motivated .... let my motivation be for you and you alone Daddy.    We have to get to the place where we allow God to make us over.    Where our "lifestyle" is a reflection of His "life" and His "style".   


Worship For Today ....
"Make Me Over"
Ministered By Natalie Grant


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!

Are You Allowing The Enemy's Actions To Affect Your Emotions?

What is your response to what the enemy is doing?   Are you responding in fear or are you amping up your faith?    Are you resting in God...