Monday, July 09, 2012

God Does Not Want You To Give Up or Quit ..... But He Does Want You To Give In To His Word and Will .....

What do you do when it's hard?    When it looks like the outcome is not what you want or what you need?   Do you give up and quit?   Or do you give in to God?    Understand the difference between giving up and quitting  versus giving in to God.    Giving in to God is an act of surrender.   It is telling God .... not my will but your will.   Not my way but your way.    Whereas when you give up and quit .... you lose faith .... hope .... and trust.    It is saying you don't think it can be done.

Understand in all things God wants us to give in to Him.    He wants us to say .... Lord I trust you and I'm not trying to do this alone.    He wants us to allow Him to be in control instead of us trying to maintain control.    Are you willing to give in to God?   To give in to His plan for your life.    Understand .... I am not saying give up and quit.   I am not saying to lose faith, hope and trust.    When you give in to God you are saying .... I trust you Lord.   My faith is in you Lord.   My hope and expectation is for you to do what I cannot do.    So today .... make it your determined purpose to give in to the plan of God for your life.   

Worship For Today .....
"Surrender All"
Ministered By Mary Alessi

No comments:

What Do You Do When You Are Not Sure What To Do?

In the midst of all the trials that come with life, what do you do when you don’t know what to do?   Do you quit?   Do you give in?   Do you...