Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Have You Come To A Point Of Surrender?

Are you taking on a battle that God has already told you that He would fight for you?  Are you trying to figure it out and work it out.   God has a plan.   You have to trust it.   He said that He knows the plans that He has for you.   Now He just wants you to know.    To know means to be certain about something.   God wants you to be certain about the fact that He has a plan and that He will take care of you. 

So right now come to a point of surrender.   Where you surrender your all to Him.   Where you trust Him.  Where you believe Him.   Where you are walking in faith concerning His promises that He has given you in His Word.    Let Him fight the battle.   Understand right now that the battle has already been won.   Stop fighting and start walking in victory.

Worship For Today ... 
"The Battle Is The Lords"
Ministered By Yolanda Adams



3 comments:

logan said...

Amen, I surrender lord. Give me strength not to try and do your work lord. Give me strength

Anonymous said...

I give it all to you Lord. My supplier God the healing God, comforter God. Way maker God halleluya. I will humbly bow before you knowing you are worthy, your majesty unfailing. You are higher than the highest.greater than the greatest. Lord you are amazin i cry out in worship, Lord you are wonderful. You are Great

Unknown said...

I'm surrendering right now lord.. I give it all to you...I'm trusting you god I'm ready to do your will I'm ready to walk along side you lord so I'm crying out to you right now lord in Jesus name I pray Amen....

Where Is Your Comfort Zone? Have You Found Comfort In Sin or Is Your Comfort In God? Are You Quitting The Wrong Thing?

How hard is it for you to quit?   Sometimes it seems like we have it backwards.   We tend to quit on the things God is telling us to do that...