Sunday, October 30, 2016

Are You Trusting That God Has Your Back Even When You Feel Like You Are Falling?


Are you willing to let go and let God?   Let God be in control.   Let God lead you.   Let God strengthen you.    So often we feel as though we have to be in control.   As though we have to do things our way.   It's time to let go AND it's time to surrender all.   

In order to let go, you must first get to a place of trust.  Trusting God truly with every aspect of your life.   When you trust someone, you are willing to relinquish control.  When you were a child, did you ever play the game where you would have someone standing behind you and you fall back trusting that they will catch you?   That's how you have to be with God.  Even when you feel as though you are falling, you have to trust that He has your back and know that He is going to catch you and keep you.  

Think about how a person sets up a power of attorney.   A power of attorney is enables others to act on your behalf.   If we trust people enough to act on our behalf, how much more should we trust God?   Remember, God knows all and can do all things.  


SCRIPTURE MEDITATION
Psalm 18:2 
“The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.”    

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God has me in a very tough place right now, teaching me to pray for my enemies instead of cursing them. I hope he has his guardian Angel watching over my Family.

Unknown said...

Thank You Lord for having You in my life. I put my trust in You. Coz You are my rock that cannot be shaken and am secured.!

Unknown said...

Thank You Lord for Your mercy and grace and patience and encouragement for me through this message and from Your Word. Yes Lord i surrender everything to You. You are my rock whom cannot be shaken and i am secured. Thank You.!

What Do You Do When You Are Not Sure What To Do?

In the midst of all the trials that come with life, what do you do when you don’t know what to do?   Do you quit?   Do you give in?   Do you...