Thursday, December 12, 2013

What Are You "Butting" God About Today?

What are you "butting" God about today.   In what areas are you placing a "but" behind what you say.   I love you God "but" ...  I believe you God "but" ...  I trust you God "but" ...   I will wait on you God "but" ...   I hear you God "but" ...   I understand God "but" ....

UNDERSTAND ... There are no "buts" in God.    Either you love Him ... you believe Him ... You trust Him ... You wait on Him ... You Hear Him ... You understand Him .... OR YOU DON'T.   When you add "but" to the end of what you are saying ... you just injected doubt into it and it cancels out everything you said.   So stop  "butting" God.   Say what you mean and mean what you say.   Faith does not carry within it doubt.   Doubt cancels out faith.   Take the word "but" out of your vocabulary when it comes to the things of God.  

Worship For Today ... 
"Trust In You"
Ministered By Hillsong
 

No comments:

What Do You Do When You Are Not Sure What To Do?

In the midst of all the trials that come with life, what do you do when you don’t know what to do?   Do you quit?   Do you give in?   Do you...