Thursday, October 19, 2023

Don’t Be Afraid Of Beginning Again With God

 New Beginnings …


Well to say the least the Facebook page got locked again where I can’t sign in.   Frankly at this point, I am beginning to wonder whether or not God is shifting directions.   I am wondering if He is ready to do a new thing in me and through me or is it the devil trying to hinder what I am called to do for God.   Honestly, it is probably a little bit of both.   So today, I am coming back to my roots.    Coming back to the blog page where it all began.   The page where the name of the Facebook page (www.DailyMomentsWithGod.blogspot.com) came from.   You know what, IT’S OKAY TO BEGIN AGAIN WITH GOD.    

It is my prayer today that as you go forward in this new day, that you go forward in faith.   I pray that you go forward knowing that God is real and He is really watching over you and ready to perform His good work in you and for you.   I pray today that you, my friend, begin to experience His goodness, His grace, His love, and His mercy in your life like never before.   I pray that God’s favor is reflected in all that you do in Jesus name … Amen. 

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION 

Isaiah 43:19
King James Version 
Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

No comments:

What Do You Do When You Are Not Sure What To Do?

In the midst of all the trials that come with life, what do you do when you don’t know what to do?   Do you quit?   Do you give in?   Do you...