Thursday, May 10, 2012

Traveling .....

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been out of town all week and in some cases unable to get online with my computer. I do apologize that there was no post for yesterday. I will be out of town throughout the week and I am not sure what the online availability will be. Please know that the posts will be back to normal next week and I will make every effort to post while I am traveling. Also know that each of you are in my prayers. Amen....

No comments:

Are You In A Place of Preparation or Procrastination? Are You Preparing To Do God's Will or Are You Procrastinating About Doing God's Will?

Have you ever said that you're waiting on God to move when someone asks you what you're waiting for? My question for you today is, a...