Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Are You Walking In Flawed Faith? What Is Your Attitude Towards God?

What is your attitude towards God?   What is that you are thinking?   What is it that you are feeling?   Are you thinking and feeling as though God has let you down?   Are you disappointed based on the fact that what you wanted or what you thought you needed didn't come at the exact time that you expected it?    How can we expect to receive from God if we don't have the right attitude towards Him?   

It is time to look internally.   To look at what is going on within ourselves.   We are quick to judge our situations based on outward appearance.   What we want and when we want it.   However, there are times we need to begin to judge the things that are happening within our lives based on our inward attitudes.   We need to begin to filter our faith to see if there are spots and blemishes in what we "say" we believe.    Understand a blemish is a flaw.   Are you walking in flawed faith?  

God loves you and God wants to move on your behalf.   However, you must understand that God's plan is already written.   He has a "set time" for everything.   We tend to get upset because God's set time is not our time.   If you trust God .... trust His timing.   If you believe God .... receive His plan.   Understand that He knows whats best for you even better than you do.   

Worship For Today ....
"Trust God"
Ministered By Saddleback Church

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Father GOD YOU are in control of my life!!! Lead me into your righteousness and let me always continue to do your will. I want to put YOU FIRST in my life!!!

Anonymous said...

Father you are my Lord, meaning you have everything in control which concerns me. You knew what I have need of before I even ask. your plans for me are good. I wait on you!!!

R. Lynn Moore said...

Amen!

R. Lynn Moore said...

Praise God ... Amen.

What Do You Do When You Are Not Sure What To Do?

In the midst of all the trials that come with life, what do you do when you don’t know what to do?   Do you quit?   Do you give in?   Do you...