Monday, August 11, 2014

Are You Allowing The Issues Of Life To Cause You To Walk In Fear? Are You Trusting God's Word?

Don't be afraid.   Don't allow the issues of life to cause you to walk in fear.    God is with you.   He has promised to take care of you.    He said He will never leave you nor forsake you.   He promised to deliver you.   So don't be afraid.   Just remember what God has said.   
 
Joshua 1:9
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
 
Nehemiah 4:14
And I looked, and rose up, and said unto the nobles, and to the rulers, and to the rest of the people, Be not ye afraid of them: remember the Lord, which is great and terrible, and fight for your brethren, your sons, and your daughters, your wives, and your houses.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. 
 
Worship For The Day ...
"Whom Shall I Fear"
Ministered By Chris Tomlin
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Hold you with my right hand." This verse always touches me. The human heart receives oxygenated blood through the right side and the used blood goes out via the left side. The right side is the life giving source. How apropos this verse is. I wonder how many of us realize this. God doesn't miss a beat to get His Word home to us. Num. 6:24-26

Unknown said...

Amen,thank you JESUS.

What Do You Do When You Are Not Sure What To Do?

In the midst of all the trials that come with life, what do you do when you don’t know what to do?   Do you quit?   Do you give in?   Do you...