Sunday, June 19, 2016

Are You Becoming Frustrated While You Are Waiting On God To Fulfill His Promises In Your Life?

What is the change that you are looking for?   What is it that you are expecting or asking God to do for you?   What is it that you see and that you are saying that you need?   Whatever it is, is it in line with God's Word and His will?   If so, are you waiting patiently for it or are you becoming frustrated because of the amount of time its taking to get to you?

In life, it's easy to become frustrated.    Frustration is a feeling of anger or annoyance because you are unable to do or accomplish something.   The question is, who are you angry (or frustrated) with?   Are you angry with God because of the trial you are experiencing or the delay that seems to be taking place?   One of the hardest things to do is to continue to walk in joy even in the midst of what tends to be a struggle.   

Understanding that, you have to know that the only way you can walk in joy in the midst of your struggle is when you already know the outcome.    A woman who is having a baby can endure the pain of her labor because she has an expected outcome.    It's not that she wants to go through the pain, however, she knows if she does go through, she will receive the precious gift of a child when it is over.    God said in his Word that He has a plan for us and that plan gives us hope, a future, and an expected end.   

We have to make sure we stay focused on the promises of God in the midst of everything we go through in life.   Knowing what God has promised will help you get through anything that you are going through in this life.    Not only has God promised us a hope, future, and expected end  ... He has promised us ETERNAL LIFE!   

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION 
I John 2:25
King James Bible
And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am not angry wih God, I jus ask why he do not heal mine pains on my arms and knees just for i be able to things like at home. I am disable and I obey the Lord and love him, I have a relationship with him and ask him. I also ask him if i do wrong show me the way. i am 64 yrs old,i wan to be able to do my choes at home and is hard. I love your daily moments. lot of times is like the Lord talk to me tru them like now.

Unknown said...

This was something I knew already. Lord I thank you for this reminder. I know, I know, I know You are always there listening, working,and organizing things. I Love You just as much as You love me. I will sit and and see what the ends going to be bring.

What Do You Do When You Are Not Sure What To Do?

In the midst of all the trials that come with life, what do you do when you don’t know what to do?   Do you quit?   Do you give in?   Do you...