Thursday, May 25, 2017

Do You Believe That God Knows What You Are Going Through and Are You Trusting In What He Said?

GOD KNOWS!   If God knows, why do you think you know more than God?   GOD SAID!   If God said, why do you think what other people say overrides what God has said?   We have to get this right.   We have to start letting God be the FINAL authority in our lives.    We have to stop trying to work around His plan to get things done in our lives.    God knows what we need and God has already said what we must do. 

How often do you sit up at night wondering what to do next?   Wondering how to get done what you need to have done in your life.   Even after we give things over to God in prayer, we tend to pick those things back up.   We have to learn the art of laying it down and leaving it.   

God wants us to trust Him.   He wants us to truly believe that He knows what is best for us and that He will work everything in our lives together for our good.   He wants us to believe that He is God and that He is well able to take care of us.   Every time we pick our problems back up after giving them to Him, we are saying that maybe we can do something God can't do.   We have to understand that God is all-powerful and all-knowing.   Not only that, He has a plan already set in place and that plan includes meeting us at our point of need.

Understand today ... GOD KNOWS!   He knows what you have been through, what you are going through, and everything you will ever go through.   If He knows, TRUST that He has a plan in place to take care of you.   


SCRIPTURE MEDITATION

Psalm 139:1-16

1 Lord, you have examined me
    and know all about me.
You know when I sit down and when I get up.
    You know my thoughts before I think them.
You know where I go and where I lie down.
    You know everything I do.
Lord, even before I say a word,
    you already know it.
You are all around me—in front and in back—
    and have put your hand on me.
Your knowledge is amazing to me;
    it is more than I can understand.
Where can I go to get away from your Spirit?
    Where can I run from you?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there.
    If I lie down in the grave, you are there.
If I rise with the sun in the east
    and settle in the west beyond the sea,
10 even there you would guide me.
    With your right hand you would hold me.
11 I could say, “The darkness will hide me.
    Let the light around me turn into night.”
12 But even the darkness is not dark to you.
    The night is as light as the day;
    darkness and light are the same to you.
13 You made my whole being;
    you formed me in my mother’s body.
14 I praise you because you made me in an amazing and wonderful way.
    What you have done is wonderful.
    I know this very well.
15 You saw my bones being formed
    as I took shape in my mother’s body.
When I was put together there,
16 you saw my body as it was formed.
All the days planned for me
    were written in your book
    before I was one day old.

No comments:

What Do You Do When You Are Not Sure What To Do?

In the midst of all the trials that come with life, what do you do when you don’t know what to do?   Do you quit?   Do you give in?   Do you...