Wednesday, February 21, 2024

What Would You Do If Someone Famous Asked You To Represent Them?

Suppose a dignitary of someone famous sought you out and told you that they wanted you specifically to be their representative.   You are probably thinking what an honor that would be.   Understand, there is no one greater than our God.   No king, no queen, no president, no public official, no actor, no actress, no athlete, or anyone else in heaven or on earth that is greater than our God and He wants us to be His representatives in earth.  We have to understand the honor and the privilege we have been given by God.   The Lord wants us to represent Him in the earth.    

 

Now the question is, how are you representing Him.   When people see you, do they see who and what you are representing?   Can they see God in you and working through you?   Do you feel His love overflowing from your life?   We have to understand, when we represent God, we should be portraying who and what He is and our lives should be putting Him on exhibit. 

 

Understand, God has already given us the greatest honor we can ever receive.   He has asked us to be His representative.   We just have to make sure that we represent Him well.   

 

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION

Isaiah 43:10-12

Amplified Version


“You are My witnesses,” declares the Lord,
“And My servant whom I have chosen,
That you may know and believe Me
And understand that I am He.
Before Me there was no God formed,
And there will be none after Me.
11 
“I, [only] I, am the Lord,
And there is no Savior besides Me.
12 
“I have declared [the future] and saved [the nation] and proclaimed [that I am God],
And there was no strange (alien) god among you;
Therefore you are My witnesses [among the pagans],” declares the Lord,
“That I am God. ”

 

R. Lynn Moore, Daily Moments With God

 

Be sure to join me on these venues!

www.DailyMomentsWithGod.blogspot.com

www.DailyMomentsWithGodPrayer.blogspot.com

www.TikTok.com/@DailyMomentsWithGod 

www.Facebook.com/RLynnMooreDailyMomentsWithGod 

No comments:

Are You Checking Yourself Against Yourself and Not Others? How Are You Running Your Spiritual Race? Are You Winning Your Faith Fight?

Life is full of competitions but you need to understand, the only competition that truly matters in life is your faith fight. God told us to...