Friday, April 06, 2012

Is It Clear Yet? Is The Love and Life of Christ Clear To You?

Have you come to the place where the love and life of Christ is clear to you?   Where  you are no longer confused about who you are and what you are called to do?   We have to get to a place of clarity.   A place where we completely understand who we are and whose we are.    A place where our foundation and our security are solely based on who He is and the knowledge of knowing that we belong to Him.    

Understand today that when you are clear about who you are and what you believe, you become transparent.    All the hidden stuff is gone.   You then become the living epistle that God wants you to be.   The open book to be read by all men.   

We have to understand that a book is designed to be read.   It is written to either tell a story or in the case of textbooks to teach and help provide understanding.    You are God's book.   You are the tool that He is using to help tell His story and to help others to understand.    You are what God is using to help unfold His plan and His purpose in the earth.    However, in order for you to tell the story .... you first have to understand and be confident in what you believe.     You have to be clear.    When something is clear, it is free from darkness, obscurity, and cloudiness.   

Be the epistle you are called to be and let someone know who God is through the story of your life.  Step out of the darkness and walk in the light of His word.     Amen....

Worship For Today ....
"I Wanna Be More Like You"
Ministered By Clint Brown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another relevant message... Lynn, I should be used to by now the way GOD uses you to remind me
or to help me understand things(smile). I have to remember that GOD chose me and HE knows what HE is doing!!! I don't always have to understand
but if it is the Word of GOD I should just do it. It seems as if the devil is really on my trail when I am most clear about the love and
life of Christ. I have to remember that no matter how I feel I am the righteousness of God through Christ and the devil knows it. He just doesn't want me to know and believe it. He doesn't want me to fulfill GOD's destiny for my life. He is a liar and I will fulfill GOD's destiny for my life through Christ who strengthens me!!! Glory to GOD.

What Do You Do When You Are Not Sure What To Do?

In the midst of all the trials that come with life, what do you do when you don’t know what to do?   Do you quit?   Do you give in?   Do you...