Tuesday, March 20, 2012

It's Time To Take On A "Just Do It" Attitude ..... There Are Lives At Stake On Your Road Called Destiny .....

Have you made it personal yet?   Or are you just saying what everyone else says?   Are you just mimicking  the thoughts of others or are you allowing God to fill YOU and speak through YOU.    The word is in you and it wants to come out.    God uses those around us to inspire us and to stir us.   But you have to understand that He also wants to use us.    He wants the word within us to come out and to produce and inspire someone else who needs to be stirred.    Someone else who needs to be inspired.    Understand today that there are some  people that only "you" were ordained to reach.    They are on your road called destiny.   They are waiting and they are watching because they need a word from YOU.    Ask yourself whose destiny may be hanging in the balance if you delay or fail to obey.    Somebody elses life is connected to yours.   Somebody elses healing is connected to the words in your mouth.   Somebody elses marriage is connected to your ministry.    When you delay .... you are not just delaying you.   You are delaying the word that someone else has been ordained to receive from you.    

It's time to take on a "just do it" attitude.   Where we just do what we are called to do.    It's time to stop delaying.    We consistently tell God the things that we need right now.   Yet we delay in what He is telling us to do.   How is it that we want Him to move for us right now .... yet we delay in our movement for Him?   Understand the order of progression.   Understand divine connection.    On your road called "destiny"  .... there are lives at stake.    There is hope at stake.   There is peace at stake.   On your road called "destiny" .... there are marriages at stake.   Families at stake.    There are people that need you now.    Your obedience is not just about you.    There are divine connections that God has assigned to your life.    The process of their growth is connected the word within YOU.     God has said if you love Him to feed His sheep.   How long will you wait to produce the food that is already within you?


Worship For Today .....
"Destiny"
Ministered By Stephen Hurd

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch!!! Lynn this is the second time that I have heard this message from you. Evidently, I have not done what the LORD has required of me. I have a habit of putting things off and they Never get done. I might not do it for me but when someone else is involved I tend to get on the good foot. It is hard for me to comprehend that I am connected to someone else's destiny and someone else is connected to mine. Please pray for me that I will become the woman that GOD has destined for me and that I do His will. I know that I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me. I just have to put it into practice. You have given me the extra ...that I needed. Thank you for being obedient to the FATHER!!!

R. Lynn Moore said...

Praise God .... He is so faithful. I was thinking about that this morning as He was giving me this word. I was thinking .... Lord I have already said this. But you know it's all about obedience. Believing that God knew exactly who needed this word for today. But I do thank God for teaching us to "just do it". To take on that attitude and to move quickly in what He is telling us to do. Too often we wait and we begin to rationalize in our minds why we can't do what God is telling us to do. But I believe that God wants quick obedience. Know that I am praying for you..... Please continue to pray for me as well.

What Do You Do When You Are Not Sure What To Do?

In the midst of all the trials that come with life, what do you do when you don’t know what to do?   Do you quit?   Do you give in?   Do you...