Monday, December 30, 2019

Are You Looking At Life Through The Lens Of God’s Love and Casting All Of Your Care On Him or Are You Trying To Handle The Weights That Come With Life On Your Own?

Do you have a positive mindset?   Is your mind set on the positive and not the negative today?   Are you choosing to look at things differently in your life today?   God wants you to see things from His point of view.    

God wants you to see yourself as the head and not the tail.   He wants you to know and understand that you are an overcomer.   He wants you to know that the victory belongs to you.   Sometimes in life, the weight of what we are going through becomes to heavy.    We try to handle the weight of everything we are going through alone but we have to remember God said to cast our cares on Him.  He said He cares for us.   So we have to learn how to cast the weight of worry on Him.   We have to give Him our bills because He said He knows the things we have need of and He is faithful and just to supply us with all of our needs.   We have to cast sickness and disease on Him because He said that He is the God that heals us.   We have to give friends and family over to Him because He said the heart of the man is in His hands and He turns it whichever way He chooses.   We have to learn how to live a life of surrender where we are surrendering everything that concerns us to our heavenly Father who has promised to take care of us. 

As we learn how to surrender everything to God, we must learn how to view things in our lives through the lens of God’s love.   When we look through the lens of God’s love we see that we have a heavenly Father who not only loves us but He has promised to take care of us.   We see that because He loves us, He will never leave us nor forsake us.    When we know that God’s love overrides everything else, we can have a positive mindset.   We can rest our mind in knowing that God is working everything together in our lives for our good and His glory.   

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION 
1 Peter 5:7 
King James Version (KJV)

7 Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.

2 comments:

Suzette said...

Ouch. Amen. This hits home. I am trying daily to learn submission. To completely let go and to surrender. It's a daily struggle especially when things go hectic and I simply wonder why if my Father love me would he allow me pain. I know now that as I reflect back on those times My Father was trying to teach and mold me.

Becky said...

As I read this word today, I uttered prayer to God that I give him all the things that concern me, my family members, my job, my future and it struck me immediately, these things aren't mine to begin with. They are only borrowed for a time.

What Do You Do When You Are Not Sure What To Do?

In the midst of all the trials that come with life, what do you do when you don’t know what to do?   Do you quit?   Do you give in?   Do you...