Monday, February 21, 2011

God Talking - February 21st - 3:33 AM

If you are faithful ("Full Of Faith"), I can do so much for you.   I can move on your behalf.   I can make the crooked places straight.   I can open up your blind eyes and let you see beyond this natural realm.   If you are faithful.

Instead my people are full of fear.   They are fearful.   They allow the enemy of their mind to constrain them.  To keep Me from fulfilling My word, plan, and purpose for their lives.    They are so consumed with their ownselves that they don't even think about anyone else.    When they do seek me, they seek me for themselves instead of on the behalf of others.  They look and they see a dying world and they still can't get beyond their wants and their desires.

Why won't they trust Me?   Why won't they believe Me?   Why don't they get to know Me and do My will?  When will they understand it has always been about expressing my love and seeing what you can do for someone else.   It has never been about selfishness, it has always been about sacrifice.

No comments:

What Do You Do When You Are Not Sure What To Do?

In the midst of all the trials that come with life, what do you do when you don’t know what to do?   Do you quit?   Do you give in?   Do you...