Thursday, February 07, 2013

Are You Trusting God Either You Carry It All Or You Give It All Over To God . . .

Are you trusting God?   When you trust God you are saying ... I have faith in your power and your ability.   You are saying I give it all to you.    You are saying I know I can't do this alone.   You are saying ... help me Lord.    Trust means to have firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something.   It means to give it all over.    Absolute trust means you let go and you let God.  

So the questions today are ....   Are you willing to lay it all down?   Are  you willing to give it all over?   Are you willing to rest at the feet of the Father?    The choice is yours.   Either you carry it all or you give it all over to God.   Your Comforter and Your Keeper.  

Worship For Today ...
"I Give Myself Away"
Ministered By William McDowell

No comments:

Are You Like The Tree Planted By The Rivers of Water? Anchored, Sustained, and Resilient

God wants us to be rooted and grounded. My question for you today is what are you rooted and grounded in? Are you rooted and grounded in lov...