Sunday, August 18, 2013

Are You Wondering Which Way To Go and What To Do Next? Your Answer Will Come As You Seek The Father ...

What is God saying?   What is He saying to you ... right now?   Do you find yourself asking yourself what is it that God wants me to do?   How do I do it?   Which way do I go?    What now Lord?    We all do.   We all go to God and ask Him what am I supposed to be doing?   Why would you go anywhere else or ask anyone else?   Not only does God have the answer, He is the answer.   

Matthew 6:33 tells us to seek first the Kingdom.    The word seek means to attempt to find.    If you already know all the answers, there would be no need for God to tell you to seek.    So understand your questions are all natural and they are answered as you pursue and seek the Father.   He unveils and He reveals His plan for your life and  for the body of Christ.    

So don't stop your pursuit of God based on unanswered questions.   Continue your pursuit of seeking Him so that all your questions will be answered.   
 
Worship For Today ...
"The More I Seek You"
Ministered By Kari Jobe

No comments:

God Did Not Put You Here To Just Exist. He Made You Different To Make A Difference!

You have to understand that God did not just put you here to exist. He put you here to make a difference and to be different. He didn't ...