Friday, March 31, 2017

Are You Letting God's Word Be The Final Authority In Your Life? You Have To Trust Him To Do What He Said He Would Do...

God has not changed.   He has not changed His mind about you and His plan for your life has not changed.    Have you changed your mind?   Are you still walking with Him and trusting Him to do what He said He would do for you, in you, and through you? 

The thing about God and His plan is that He doesn't reveal to us His timeframe.    Timeframe is defined as a specified period in which something occurs or is planned to take place.   God doesn't give that to us.   He doesn't tell us that our blessing will come forth today, tomorrow, or the next day.   He just says that if we are willing and obedient, we SHALL eat the good of the land.   

So the question is, are you limiting your willingness and obedience?   Are  you stepping out of line or losing faith because things don't seem to be working the way you want them to when you want them to or are you remaining in faith based on God's Word?   We have to let God's Word be the final authority.   We have to trust it, believe it, and wait on it to come to pass.   We have to stop trying to put stipulations on God.   God is God and you just have to trust in who He is and you have to trust what He has said He would do.

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION

Numbers 23:19 

King James Version (KJV)

19 God is not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that He should repent: hath He said, and shall He not do it? or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lord thank you for being a good Lord to me..despite how I always fail to do your will..Father as of now,help me never to give you a time frame as I wait upon you.help me wait obediently because you can't promise us wat you can't deliver..you are not a son of man that you should lie.You are Jehovah and Jehovah is your Only name..thats exactly wat differentiates you from this hand made gods..in the mighty name of your Son Jesus our Lord And savoir help me keep still in you,no matter how long it takes for me to see my breakthrough for in sue time you will reward me for my faith and obedience.Amen

Unknown said...

Father thank you for being an awesome God that you are.Despite how I fail to do your will,you never cease to amaze and bless me..Lord help me to never give you a time frame for my deliverance and breakthrough in you..because you God are not a son of man that you should lie..watever you said out shall do..you will surely do..Lord no matter how long it takes,help me keep still in you..with patience and obedience for in due time you shall reward me..in Jesus mighty name I pray.. amen

What Do You Do When You Are Not Sure What To Do?

In the midst of all the trials that come with life, what do you do when you don’t know what to do?   Do you quit?   Do you give in?   Do you...