Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Half The Year Is Gone, Are You Looking Forward To The Blessings God Has In Store For You? Are You Turning Up God's Light and Shutting Out The Darkness? (Written By Gloria Davidson Walker)

Today is a new day.   It is a day that God has made and He wants us to rejoice and be glad in it.   Today as I was posting on Facebook, I ran across a post that my friend had written that is for such as time as this.   I asked her if I could share her post on the blog today because I feel it is relevant to where we are in life and where God is taking us.  

Today's Post Written By Gloria Davidson Walker ...

Well, we've flipped the calendar AGAIN!  Half of 2017 has gone by; however, there are six months YET to experience.  Are you walking in "your" purpose?  Need to make a midcourse correction; a U Turn in direction?  NOW is the time.  Can you not see what delay has already caused?  June was an "awesome" month!  Graduations, parties, weddings, catching up with friends and family, travel, celebration of marriages with renewing of vows...and what's good is there are a lot more celebrations and events to come.  However, count up the cost, use wisdom.

Remember all things "aren't" expedient even if they are lawful....If you're a Christian and are UNashamed of representing that fact, you signed up for the Witness Protection Plan, so you've been commissioned to "protect your witness".  That means making choices that can be celebrated by God and that give Him pleasure and delight.  That's really the greatest kind of celebration.  When "He" can celebrate you.  When He can point to you and say to others "If you wanna see what I'm about look at him/her; they're made in my image and they do what they see me do.  They turn UP the light and shut out the darkness.                                                                                

I'm excited about the next 180 or so days and beyond!  Looking forward to geographical blessings, family health, occupational blessings, multiplication of possessions, increase, territorial dominion, victory in every battle, more favor, fruit added to my account, my due season (faith activated), divine promotion as I take by faith what I was promised because as I was reminded earlier this year at "A Woman's Worth"...He's a promise keeper.

We've flipped the calendar and some things have been overturned, reversed, rescinded and put to an end; an expected end.  Talk about TURN UP!!!...Turn up your expectations.  Believe.  Make ready!  Expect!  Plan the party because there will be another celebration!  I know I am!  #LivinMyLifeLikeItsGolden #LetsGetBack2Eden  Living on top of the world!

No comments:

What Do You Do When You Are Not Sure What To Do?

In the midst of all the trials that come with life, what do you do when you don’t know what to do?   Do you quit?   Do you give in?   Do you...