Friday, July 14, 2017

What Is Your Mindset? Are You Living With A Mindset Of Defeat or Are You Walking Confidently Knowing That God Is With You?

Are you living in a mindset of defeat?  Where you think you can't make it or you won't make it.   Where you feel there is no way out of the situation you are currently experiencing in life.    If you are, it's time to walk in the freedom you have been given.   You have to know that you have been set free and that God is with you.

Jesus came so that you could be free.   It's like being locked in a cell and the door has been opened for you to walk out and yet you continue to stay in the cell that holds you in bondage.   It's time to walk out of the cell that has been holding you captive in your mind.   

Life is not easy and the things we experience in life will sometimes come at us hard but that doesn't mean we are defeated.   We have to know and believe that we are more than conquerors through Christ.    


Don't allow what you think to override what God has said.   Don't allow your situation to push you off of God's Word.   Don't allow fear to override your faith.   Don't allow God to be pushed off the throne of your mind by fear and anxiety.   Have a God mindset.   Know that God is well able to deliver you no matter what you are experiencing in life.      

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION 

Isaiah 26:3-4

King James Version (KJV)

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:

1 comment:

blue eyes said...

What a powerful word! I have lived this the past two years as my husband had been out off work & he is the sole income. The devil would try to tell me that we were going to loose our house etc. and I had to determine in my mind that God's word was the final authority. When the thoughts would come, I would refuse them & throw a promise of God at the enemy. I told a friend of mine who is walking through the same thing one day, "I cannot afford to go there in my mind or I will spiral down into hopelessness & that is not of God!" What a battle it is but all we have to do is ask God to help us & He is oh so faithful! I would pray "God help me & my husband to keep our eyes on the author & finisher of our faith." He has provided work & he kept us for 2 years (we didn't have a lot of savings but the bills got paid!) I heard a powerful preacher say one time (preaching on this verse)....peace is power, the enemy can't do anything when we remain in peace. We serve an awesome God!

What Do You Do When You Are Not Sure What To Do?

In the midst of all the trials that come with life, what do you do when you don’t know what to do?   Do you quit?   Do you give in?   Do you...