Monday, March 07, 2011

I'm Praying For You....Be Blessed!

This song says it all.   My prayer for you....
Be blessed my brother, be blessed my sister.   Be blessed wherever this life leads you.  Let me encourage you...Let me speak life to you.   You can depend on God to see you through.   You can depend on me to pray for you....

If you can, listen to the entire song.   The end says that I see you in the future and you look better.   I see you walking in favor and prosperity too.   Let me encourage you.   Let me speak life to you.   You can depend on God to see you through.  You can depend on me to pray for you.  

Then it says ... I pray for you and you pray for me and watch God change things.....
So today I say to you....BE BLESSED!


No comments:

What Do You Do When You Are Not Sure What To Do?

In the midst of all the trials that come with life, what do you do when you don’t know what to do?   Do you quit?   Do you give in?   Do you...