Saturday, March 19, 2011

Is Your Relationship Based On Good Works or God's Favor?

Are you seeking to please God by your works or are you seeking God's favor?  Works says that I will do this for you .... if you do that for me.   It seeks compensation for something that is done.   Life leads us to believe that if we do something, we will get a wage or a reward for whatever we do.   We have to remember that God's kingdom is not based on our  "works".   We are not here to ""perform" duties and get paid.   God has placed us here to take a stand....to believe Him.   To live a life that is based on His love, His mercy, His grace, and His favor.   God is not looking at performance....He is looking for a people that will trust and believe Him. 

So remember, its not about what you do, when you do it, and how you do it for God.   It is about do you trust Him, do you believe Him, and will you stand for Him.  

WORSHIP FOR TODAY...."I Believe" - Ministered By Micah Stampley

The message of this song.....

"I believe Your Word is true.   I believe there is so much I can do.   I believe you said it in your word....that settles it in the earth....I believe in miracles....I believe in signs and wonders...."

Question:   Do you believe?   If so, what do you believe?

No comments:

What Do You Do When You Are Not Sure What To Do?

In the midst of all the trials that come with life, what do you do when you don’t know what to do?   Do you quit?   Do you give in?   Do you...