Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Let Someone Else Know....God Is Love....

There is only one explanation for why God does what He does.....and that's LOVE.   Love says I see beyond your faults.   It says I look past your inadequacies.   Love says I won't live on how you hurt me in the past.   It says I forgive you and I won't hold it against you.   Love says I don't expect you to always do for me, instead I will seek opportunities to do something for you.   Love says I understand. 

True love and the meaning of love can only be learned from God.   For "God is Love".   Learn from Him.  Learn the sacrifice of love.   Sacrifice means that you surrender.   You don't hold back when you truly love someone or something.   You give it all you got.  There are no opportunites for selfishness in love.   Love requires total surrender.

Let those around you see the love of God today through you.    People open up when they feel loved.  The only way a person can truly learn how to love is if they have truly felt loved.    Let God flow through you to someone today.

No comments:

What Do You Do When You Are Not Sure What To Do?

In the midst of all the trials that come with life, what do you do when you don’t know what to do?   Do you quit?   Do you give in?   Do you...