Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Prayer For This Blog

This song tells my prayer for this blog.   It is my prayer that this blog be all about God.   Not about me.   Let only the words of God be heard and the vision of God be seen.   My prayer is that it is a source of edification and exhortation to whomever God sends to this site.    My prayer is that everyone who comes to the site will increase in knowledge and understanding and that they will also use it as a tool to edify someone else by leaving comments and words of encouragement.    Amen....


"Not Me Lord, YOU"
Ministered By Bishop Paul Morton

No comments:

What Do You Do When You Are Not Sure What To Do?

In the midst of all the trials that come with life, what do you do when you don’t know what to do?   Do you quit?   Do you give in?   Do you...