Thursday, November 07, 2013

Coming The Way Of The Cross ...

There are covenant promises that come when we set our heart and our love upon God. One of those promises is long life. Today "Pastor Billy Graham" celebrates his 95th birthday. He is an example of a life well lived. Even at 95 ...... he has a message to tell the world. In this message he is saying we must come the way of the cross. He said "the cross is offensive to the world because it directly confronts the evils that dominate this world". This is a very powerful message. Take time today to listen to it. Share it .... Another thing he said that I really liked was that "sin is a disease in the human heart that affects the mind, will, and emotions ... but salvation cures it". Amen.

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION
Psalm 91:14-16
Amplified Bible (AMP)
Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name [has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness—trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no, never]. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.
With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bba2Dqaw6SI

No comments:

What Do You Do When You Are Not Sure What To Do?

In the midst of all the trials that come with life, what do you do when you don’t know what to do?   Do you quit?   Do you give in?   Do you...