Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Where Do I Go From Here? Trusting and Waiting......

Those are the words I here.....where do I go from here?   How often do those words ring in our soul.   In our mind, in our will, in our emotions.    Our hearts cry .... asking God .... what now Lord?   What do I do now?   Where do I go now?    And the response of God is always ..... wait.    Wait on Me and I will show you......I will direct you.    The response of God is always ...... trust.    Trust me ..... for I care for you.  

The responses of God.......wait and trust.    But it's not easy when all you can see is the situation.   We have to begin to expand our vision.   To look beyond what we can see in the natural.    To learn how to focus on what is beyond the situation.   What is beyond the circumstance.    To see God for who He is and not just what He does.  

We have limited our vision of God.   We have constrained Him.  Constrain means to restrict the scope, extent, and activity of something.   We have restricted God by limiting our view of who He is and what He wants to do in our lives.    We have to start seeing God in our "peripheral" vision.   The vision that occurs outside of our central gaze.    What happens in our lives is not just based on what we can see right before us.    There are things happening all around us and we have to see God at work in all things in our lives.  

So the next time you are wondering what to do .... where to go .... how to handle it.    Trust God.   Trust that He is and has been working in those areas that you have not been focused on or have not been able to see.  

Wait on God to show you and direct you in the way you should go.    When you wait on God.....you avoid the potholes of life.    A pothole is nothing more than a pit.    Pitfalls are unsuspected dangers or difficulties.   Waiting on and trusting God keeps you out of the pitfalls in life.  

God has a plan for you.   He knows exactly where He is taking you and the route has already been predestined.    Let your words be ..... "I will trust you God".   Let your life be one "in the waiting".    Waiting to see the awesomeness of who God is and what He wants to do just for you.  

Worship For Today....
"Where Do I Go From Here"
Ministered By Bishop Marvin Winans

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Trust you Lord and I am willing to wait on you because I know that everything is gonna be alright!!!

What Do You Do When You Are Not Sure What To Do?

In the midst of all the trials that come with life, what do you do when you don’t know what to do?   Do you quit?   Do you give in?   Do you...