Friday, February 24, 2012

CONFESS GOD'S WORD OVER YOUR LIFE ..... SPEAK IT CONSISTENTLY AND DILIGENTLY .....


Today Father we come before you confessing your word. Confessing who you are in our lives. Not only do we ask you in ..... but today we "speak" you into our lives. Into our situations. Into to our hopes and into our dreams. For our hopes and dreams are nothing without you. Father no longer will we contend with your word .... but we will understand that it is by you that we live, we breathe, and we have our being.

So today Father we say .....

"I am a child of God. I was created by Him and for Him. Everything that I do will line up with His word and His will for my life. When I look at the stars and the beauty of His handiwork .... I understand how beautifully and wonderfully He made me. How He reached down within Himself and created me. I am His child. I am the child of the King. Not just a king..... but the King. The Creator of the universe created me. I am special. I am known by God. Nothing within my life goes unnoticed by God. When I am lonely .... He is my comfort. When I am sick .... He is my Healer. When I am lost ..... my God delivers me. What more can I ask that He has not already given me. Jesus died for me. Listen world .... I am speaking aloud .... do you understand? Jesus died for me. The Bible tells me that all of creation will praise the Lord. It says that if I don't say something .... the rocks will cry out in my place. It shall not be that a rock will speak for me. For I am a living stone in the divine building of God. He created me with the purpose of praising Him. Today I lift my voice. Today I speak aloud. Today I praise my King. My Father. My Creator. With all that I am. I do praise you Lord. Today and every day I will walk in the power who I am in Christ. I am strong. I am not defeated. I have all and know all .... because the all and all resides on the inside of me. God's Spirit lives in me. God's power covers my life. I am His child. Wonderfully and perfectly made in Him."      Amen....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This really blessed me today! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

God blesses us as His children as we speak in fatih and agreement that we are the righteousness of Godin Christ and the promises of our heavenly father are manifested in our lives as we speak the promises of God.

Anonymous said...

I will bless the Lord at all times ..His praise shall continually be in my mouth. Amen

What Do You Do When You Are Not Sure What To Do?

In the midst of all the trials that come with life, what do you do when you don’t know what to do?   Do you quit?   Do you give in?   Do you...