Friday, February 17, 2012

PRAYER FOR DAILY MOMENTS WITH GOD FAMILY ....

As you can see from the links that show up on the side of the page .... there are many things that I post on the "Daily Moments With God Facebook Page" that I don't post here.   But this morning I posted a prayer that I wanted to make sure covered all of our "Daily Moments With God Family".   We are a family brought together by God.    So I am posting this on the websites along with the Facebook page ....  Amen.....

Father thank you for our Daily Moments With God family.   Thank you for bringing us together in you.   Thank you for positioning us to praise you together.   To grow in you together.   To trust you together.    Father you are so awesome.  You have uniquely and divinely brought us together .... everyone on this page ....  for such a times as this.
   
Now Father I thank you for the direction that you are giving us.   I thank you for the word that you are planting inside of us.    I thank you for the wisdom that you are pouring out upon us.    Father I thank you for the covering that you are providing for us.   The covering of you word.   The covering of your wisdom.   The covering of your prayer.    Father this is all about you.    This is a people that are hungry for you.    A people that are saying give us more Lord.    More of you.   More of your wisdom,  more of your power, more of your glory.    Let us see more of who you are.   Let us walk more in your word.    Less of us and more of you Daddy.    

Father today I plead the blood of Jesus over each and every life.    I speak divine protection over each and every life represented by the the "likes" on this page.   I speak wholeness and holiness.   Father I speak peace and direction.    Father today I speak provision into their lives.   Father you said that we could speak a thing and so shall it be.    Father I speak over these your children.    I speak love over them.   I speak peace.   I speak joy and happiness.    I speak strength Daddy.    For you said in your word that the joy of the Lord is our strength.   Strengthen them Father.   Father I speak love.   Father that is who you are.   Be that to them.   Be that in them.   Be that through them.
  
Father these are they that are seeking your face.   That are seeking your word.   That are calling on your name.    Father you said if we call you will answer.   Father I ask that you show up in their lives today.    Show up in such a way that they will run and tell the world .... look what my Daddy did for me.    Where their  testimony will be to strong to hold back.   Do it Daddy.    Let the world see through their testimony the reality of who you are.
   
In Jesus name I do pray.    Amen

No comments:

What Do You Do When You Are Not Sure What To Do?

In the midst of all the trials that come with life, what do you do when you don’t know what to do?   Do you quit?   Do you give in?   Do you...