Saturday, May 07, 2011

Is God Your Everything?

He is Creator and King.   Lord most high.   Ruler of the Universe.   That's who God is.   He is the almighty one.   The deliverer.    All powerful.....All knowing....King of Kings.

All that I am and all that I will ever be is in Him.  In who God is.   God is love.   So I am love.    The fruit that I produce should be fruits of love.    God is peace, therefore I rest. There are no distractions in God.....He just is. 

Who is God to you?   How far are you willing to go?   How much are you willing to surrender?   The worship for today talks about God being the song we sing and our everything......

Is He your everything today?  Or is something else occupying your time and your devotion?   Your devotion is what you love.....what you are loyal to.....what  you are enthusiastic about.    You devotion will determine your commitment.   Devotion and commitment work hand in hand.   What you are devoted to, you will become committed to.    Just as what you are committed to, you will become devoted to.   

So again the question is.............

Is God Your Everything?


Worship For Today
"That's Who You Are"
Ministered By Kenneth Reese

 

No comments:

Are You Checking Yourself Against Yourself and Not Others? How Are You Running Your Spiritual Race? Are You Winning Your Faith Fight?

Life is full of competitions but you need to understand, the only competition that truly matters in life is your faith fight. God told us to...