Monday, May 30, 2011

Understand The Plan

Is it your job to know the plan or to understand the plan?  In Jeremiah 29, God says.....I know the plans I have for you................

If it's God's job to know the plan....then what is your position?   Your position is to understand the plan.   To understand  that God's desire is to bless you.   To give you a hope and an expected end.   An expectancy.   So again I ask, if it is God's job to know....what is your job?  Your job is to understand.

Your hope, your trust, your expectancy is to be rooted in God and God alone.

He knows the plan.....He has the blueprint.....and He will lead you.    All you have to do is lay down your plan....get rid of your agenda.....and put your total trust in Him.

Worship For Today....
"I Look To You"
Ministered By Shirley Murdock & Whitney Houston



No comments:

Are You Checking Yourself Against Yourself and Not Others? How Are You Running Your Spiritual Race? Are You Winning Your Faith Fight?

Life is full of competitions but you need to understand, the only competition that truly matters in life is your faith fight. God told us to...