Thursday, August 25, 2011

What Does It Mean When God Said "He" Would Raise Up A Standard?

Where is fear?   What is fear?    Fear is an emotion based on the "belief" that someone or something is about to cause you harm.   But God said in Isaiah 41:10 (New American Standard Version)...."Do not fear, for I am with you.   Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.   I will strengthen you, surely I will help you.   Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."

What more do you need than to know that God has said that He is YOUR God.   That He will strengthen you.   That He will help you.    That He will uphold you.    He has given His word directly to you.    He has promised YOU that if you trust Him .....He will keep you.   It's personal.   Your relationship with God is personal.   It's not based on what someone else does.....it is strictly based on what Jesus did and God's love for you.   

Don't be fooled.   You have an enemy and that enemy will use people around you.....people that surround you to come against your life.    Whoever yields.....that's who he will use.   BUT God said in Isaiah 59 that when the enemy comes in like a flood.....that He would raise up a standard against him.   A standard is a rule or principle used for judgment.    God's word is His standard.   You have to understand that God will judge your enemies based on His word.   

His Word says "touch not my anointed....do my prophets no harm".   His Word says that He will make your enemies your footstool.   His Word says that those who hurt you.....hurt Him.   You have to understand that God has your back.   That is why He has told you to pray for those who despitefully use you.   Who come against you to cause you harm.......because they don't understand what comes against them as they come against you.   

Know that God has already set up a standard that covers you on every side.   So trust the Word today.....do the Word today......for you are victorious.    Though the enemy thinks that he has won.....his end is yet to come.    Trust God concerning every "circumstance" in your life.   Everything that is encircling ...... or should I say surrounding your life today.   For you have a God that knows and is more than able to bring you out of the fire without being burned.    

Faith is what God requires......Victory is just one manifestation of who God is and wants to be to you.  Trust His word as true and walk in the reality of it today!

Worship For Today.....
"I Will Rejoice"
Ministered By Pastor William Murphy
   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynn, I like the way that you phrase things. God's got my back. What more can I ask for? When the enemy tries to come against me I can look him squarely in the face, smile and say, "Don't you know, haven't you learned that my DADDY has my back?" Praise God!!!

R. Lynn Moore said...

Amen.....isn't it awesome to know that God says that God goes before us and He will also catch us if we fall. He surrounds us. Not matter which way we may lean....or which way we may stumble....He is there.....ready to catch us if we fall. We are covered on every side....nothing like falling into the arms of God....

What Do You Do When You Are Not Sure What To Do?

In the midst of all the trials that come with life, what do you do when you don’t know what to do?   Do you quit?   Do you give in?   Do you...