Friday, November 25, 2011

Message Written By Michelle Moore Basham on November 25, 2011 (God Is...)

This was a message I received this morning from Michelle Moore Basham.....an awesome...encouraging word......something that we all need to think about and know......(Who Is God To YOU?)

**********************************************************************************

God Is....
The tradition Thanksgiving holiday has past and now we have the Christmas holiday approaching right around the corner. While you are surrounded by loved ones or shopping till you drop, please remember the Christian reason behind the seasons- To celebrate our Lord; To Give thanks and Praise at all times for all things and Celebrate the Birth of Christ.

Let me tell you why I am giving thanks to My God. Personally, to me He is my Redeemer, My Deliverer, My Healer, My Fortress, My Comforter and the Most Gracious and Forgiving God. I could go on and on about what He means to me when I call out His name and think of His goodness.

But what Does He mean to you? Is He your Provider, Your Refuge in times of trouble, Your Balm in Gilead, Your Anchor in the wind, Is He the all Sufficient One, Your Strength, Your Peace, and many more things.

Here are a few Scriptures about who God is....:
He is your Shield: Psalm 33:20
He is your Stronghold in the Day of Trouble: Nahum 1:7
He is your Lifter of your Head: Psalm 3:3
He is the King of Kings: Revelation 17:14

Dear Lord,
I give thanks to you for all that you are doing in my life and in the life of others that surround me. Help me to remember that the holiday season is not just a time to shop and eat or "Drink and be Merry" but a time to Celebrate your Birth. Lord, You are so many things to me and for that I worship You, give you Thanks and also Give you the Highest Praise. You mean more to me than anyone could ever buy or any gift that I can give others. You have paid the Price for me as you shed your Blood on the cross. You, Lord are my All and All. I love you Lord!!!
Amen,

Many Blessings!
Michelle D.  Basham

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sister, I certainly agree with all that you said. May GOD continue to Bless and Keep you all the days of your life!!!

What Do You Do When You Are Not Sure What To Do?

In the midst of all the trials that come with life, what do you do when you don’t know what to do?   Do you quit?   Do you give in?   Do you...