Friday, November 11, 2011

You Are Constantly Traveling (whether walking, running, driving, or flying)......Will You Recognize And Be The Voice For Your Constant Companion?

Where is it that God is taking you?   Where is it that you are trying to go?   We travel....whether it be by walking, running, driving, or flying.....whatever the means we are doing our best to get there.   But are you traveling alone?   Are you feeling empty, void, or lost?    Or are you traveling with your constant companion?   When something is constant.....it does not change.   That's God.......the same.....yesterday, today, and forever.    He is constant in your life....the question is....do you realize that He is with you?   Do you not remember what He said.....He said that He would never leave you nor forsake you.    He said that He would be with you in your time of need.   That includes your time of distress, your time of sickness, your time of lack.....God is there.   What you must do is call on Him.   Invite Him into your situation.   Invite Him in to your thoughts and your actions.    Yield to His love so that His love can lead your life.  

We are constantly moving.   We are constantly doing something.....but always remember God's presence.   For if you recognize who He is....you can understand the power and ability that comes with having Him involved in your life.   Recognition is important.   If you look at someone and you don't recognize who they are....you move away from them in fear.   Because you have no knowledge of who they are or what they would do.    But when you know someone.....you invite them over....you let them in when they knock....you allow them to get close to you.   You share with them your thoughts and tell them your secrets.   Analyze your life....how do you treat God?   Are you treating Him as a stranger or as a friend?   Are you running "from" or "to" Him?

Whether you run to God or from God doesn't determine whether or not He is there.   He is ever present.   No matter where you are or what you are doing.....God is there.   What it does determine is the capacity in which He is able to reveal Himself to you.   

Start looking at your life.   Start looking at your relationships.   Start looking at what you are doing.....the avenues you travel.    Ask yourself when you arrive at each destination in your life....whether or not it is appropriate for God to be at that place with you.   Sometimes we take God to places we should not go.   The things you watch on television.....ask yourself if you want to expose God to that.    The things you listen to ...... ask yourself is it edifying and glorifying the God within you.    The things you say and the things you do are all being done before a holy God.  The question we all should ask is whether or not we are pouring water on the flame of God within us.   

God's desire is that your flame burn bright for Him.   That when people look at you .... that see Him.   The beauty of who He is shining through you.    Will you travel with Him and for Him?   Will you be His representative?   Will you be the voice for your constant companion?   Consider Moses and Aaron.    God called Moses ..... but Aaron accompanied Moses and spoke for Moses in the presence of Pharaoh.   Will you accompany God and speak on His behalf to everyone that He has placed within your sphere of influence.   

Be "one" with Him because He is the "One" for whom your life was created.  

Worship For Today....
"I'm At Peace"
Ministered By Vicki Yohe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Relevant-Relevant-Relevant; Lynn, I need GOD every second of my life!!! I thank HIM for being my Constant Companion. It definitely makes me aware of everything that I do. For example, the other day in the grocery store I decided that I didn't want something that I had put in the basket. I really did not want to walk and put it back where it belonged. It only took a second for the HOLY SPIRIT and Joyce Myer
to come to mind and I just smiled. That same day a car driver was "acting ignorant" and I in the comfort and safety of my car said some things that I shouldn't (of course the driver was gone and had no idea that I was upset and probably didn't care). I knew as I was saying it
that I should not do it but I did it anyway. I immediately asked for forgiveness. I said, "GOD
do YOU have to call me on every single thing that I say or do wrong?" THANK YOU LORD FOR BEING MY CONSTANT COMPANION!!!

R. Lynn Moore said...

You are so right....to be constantly conscious. It is so easy for the enemy to bring situations up out of no where to cause us to act or react.....whether it is by what we say or what we do. My prayer is that God keep us constantly conscious and when we mess up.....God reveals it to us quickly. I thank Him for being quick to forgive us.....

What Do You Do When You Are Not Sure What To Do?

In the midst of all the trials that come with life, what do you do when you don’t know what to do?   Do you quit?   Do you give in?   Do you...